Five Modes of BALMUDA The Toaster Video
- Sandwich Bread Mode: Gives sliced bread a deliciously crisp surface with a light, moist interior.
- Pizza Mode: Grills food using a higher-temperature upper heating element. Recommended to give a crusty, golden brown surface to foods like pizza, or toast with toppings.
- Artisan Bread Mode: Toasts thicker slices of bread crispier, with a fragrant golden brown, sealing in the moisture just like air frying in a frying pan.
- Pastry Mode: Warms pastries and breads thoroughly, without browning.
- Oven mode: (350/400/450F degrees): This mode is used without adding water. Ideal for frozen foods, cheese-topped gratins and other oven-cooked dishes.