We recommend cleaning the main unit once a month by performing a cleaning run using citric acid.
Keep the dripper and server attached when performing a cleaning run according to the following steps (please refer to the instruction manual for more details):
Cleaning with citric acid solution: 1 cycle on Regular
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of citric acid with 17 fl. oz. of water to prepare a citric acid solution.
2. Pour the citric acid solution into the water tank, up to the 3-cup mark for Hot, and run on Regular for 3 cups.
3. Discard the citric acid solution.
Rinsing with fresh water: run multiple times on Cleaning mode until the smell of citric acid is gone.
1. Fill the water tank with water up to the 3-cup mark for Hot.
2. Press and hold the Mode button to select Cleaning mode.
3. Discard the water accumulated in the server.
Repeat the process multiple times until there is no odor or dirt left.